IBN SINA Medical College
The academic activities of Ibn Sina Medical College commenced through admission of fifty students in 2004-05 school term . Through the years upto 2020, 16 batches of total 926 students have undertaken the course.
The college is affiliated with the University of Dhaka and recognized by Bangladesh Medical & Dental Council, the compitent Authority of the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare. The students of 11th batch is close to complete their internship in our own hospital. The admission procedure of session 2020-2021 is now on-line. The admission is predicated on merit keeping in conformity with government order published and adopted by the tutorial Council and adorned by the administration of ISMC.
- To produce doctor with high professional knowledge and skill.
- To blend them with ethical values.
- to show bio-medical sciences with its recent advancements, in order that they will meet the present-day healthcare needs and challenges.
- to supply disciplined, motivated and enthusiastic doctor to instill highest level of efficency for caring patient pityingly and competence.
- to supply wide knowledge of the community and economic conditions of the country imbuing them in value and nation to enhance it by applying professional attiquate, manners and skills.
- To inspire development of essential human qualities, strong sense of righteousness and basic ability to serve the suffering humanities regardless of economy, cast, religion and strata.
Capability & Facility
- Dhaka University permitted 60 students for admission in annually .
- Capable to run academic activities for 100 students (we applied for).
- Building-up the motif amongst the graduates to prosecute further studies resulting in specialization in suitable and feasible field.
- Capable of resuming young doctors in several subjects for its own.
- Treatment facility from ISMCH for college kids
- 100% consultant fee is free.
- 50% of Investigation & 50% of Hospital bill is free.
- Medicine bill isn’t free.
Ibn Sina Medical College is found within the centre of the capital city at 1/1-B, Kallyanpur, Dhaka-1216. There are two 14 storied buildings. One for tutorial purpose and another for hospital activities-accommodating 350 beds.
MBBS Admission in Bangladesh 2022-23 @ IBN SINA Medical College, Best Modern Infrastructure, Hospital & Highest patient flow, Heart of Dhaka City, Hostel, Affordable fees with 5 years Installment.
Admission Process of Studying MBBS in Ibn Sina Medical College
The application form, prospectus, and other information are available at the office of Sylhet Women’s Medical College, and the completed application form and relevant documents must be submitted to the office by the candidate or his/her representative in person within the announced date and time.
Document to be attached.
The students need to apply in the prescribed form which can be collected from the principal’s office. The completed form, along with the documents is to be submitted on or before the date as declared in the advertisement.
Attested photocopies of the transcripts of SSC and HSC or equivalent Examinations.
Attested photocopies of the certificate/testimonial of SSC and HSC or equivalent Examination.
Four copies of recent passport size attested photographs.
Nationality certificate from Chairman of the Union Parishad/Ward Commissioner of Metropolitan City of National ID Card.
Money receipt of the purchased admission form.
The admission form must be completed properly.
Admit card from DG Health.
Merit Score and Position of the exam taken by DG Health.
Total Fees of IBN SINA Medical College
FOR SAARC COUNTRIES:
Mode of Payment:
Payment of admission fees, Development fees, Donation and every one other charges (US$ 58,250.00).
Description Amount (US $)
Total US$ : 45,000.00
In words: 45 thousand US dollar only.
Note: if any student don’t perform their internship training during this institute (MCWH) she is going to get refund of USD 2170. Total amount then to be paid USD (45000-2170) = USD 42830.
Note:Foreign Student Agent Consultancy generally fee USD 3000.
Hostel accommodation fee per annum approximately: US$ 800.00
At the time of admission all students will need to pay minimum one (01) year hostel seat rent beforehand , if they desire to measure in hostel. Hostel accommodation fees same as local student for one year. All students will clear their hostel seat rent before appearing in 1st, 2nd, 3rd & Final professional MBBS examination. If they fail within the Final Professional MBBS Examination, they’re going to need to pay US$ 800.00 (Eight hundred US Dollars) for every attempt altogether subject and US$ 267.00 for every subject.
All students will clear their tuition & others fees goodbye they continue their regular courses. All students need to pay the other charges which can be imposed by the priority authority associated with MBBS course, like RFST, study tour, autopsy visit, etc.
Online /Direct Admission & Seat Confirmation in Ibn Sina Medical College
HEAD OFFICE :
MOBILE & WHATSAPP: +88-01995529533
OFFICES IN INDIA:
MOBILE & WHATSAPP: +91-9903355537